Hope you all had a very merry Christmas! Now it’s time to think about New Year’s Eve, right?! Time to talk cocktail & libations. Champagne will be flowing, that’s for certain. How about Champagne Apple Punch to ring in the new year?
If you need to find me for New Years, I’ll be hanging in Grand Cayman.
Yep. Sipping Champagne Apple Punch by the sparkling sea.
Do not worry though…this will be enjoyed plenty back in Telluride, CO.
I paired unsweetened apple juice, orange bitters & Brut Champagne for this festive cocktail.
Topped with green & red apple slices. Orange too.
What are your favorite celebration cocktails?
Champagne Punch Recipes Links
- Bubbly French 75 FoodieCrush
- Champagne Cup Boulder Locavore
- Champagne Punch with Raspberry & Orange Liqueur A Spicy Perspective
- Coconut Water Champagne Fruit Punch Averie Cooks
- Cranberry Ginger Punch Tattooed Martha
- Hibiscus Champagne Punch One Martini at a Time