Hot cocoa is awesome. But hot cocoa with Irish whiskey or bourbon is even better. Like on a chilly winters day when you have come in from skiing bumps all day in Telluride, CO. These Tipsy Mochaccino’s will rock your world, even if you are just hanging out in the lodge.
I believer that winter is meant for comfort foods & steamy drinks like this. We play hard, work hard & indulge here in the mountains.
Chocolate and whiskey are a warming pairing. Two full flavored ingredients that partner in the best of ways. A little bit of instant espresso powder is the perfect addition, thats how it becomes a mochaccino. This is a chocolate lovers drink with pillows of mocha whipped cream floating on the top.
If you love Irish Coffee then this drink is for you. For certain. Have you tried my Irish Coffee Shooters recipe? They can be served hot or cold. Bet you will love ’em both!
These are great cocktails to serve for Christmas, New Years Eve & any time at all!
Chocolate Cocktail Recipe Links
- Boozy Raspberry Hot Chocolate Host The Toast Blog
- Cinnamon Roll Hot Chocolate Toddy The Blond Cook
- Cocoa with Peppermint Bark Vodka misoginger
- Hot Chocolate Cocktail with ChocolatRouge Wine Mom Endeavors
- Kahlua Cocoa Martini Garnish with Lemon
- Stout Gingerbread Flip 10th Kitchen