Looking for a quick & simple holiday treat?
One you can have fun with & have the kiddos join in too? Perfect! These Frosted Holiday Sugar Cookies are so simple to make & will be awesome to bring to holiday parties & cookie exchanges.
My post is also featured on the Serious Eats and Pillsbury Holiday Recipe Collection.
You can make your own frosting or save some time by using one you purchase at the store. Sometimes time is tight & you gotta do what you gotta do to get the job done!
I used vanilla cream cheese frosting.
& lots of pretty sprinkles & crystal sugar. Coconut flake too!
You can use any type of frosting & you can also color it to suit your mood.
This is all about having fun and having a few extra hands join you along the way.
Sugar Cookie Recipe Links
- Almond Flour Sugar Cookies Meaningful Eats
- Christmas Funfetti Sugar Cookies Gal on a Mission
- Molasses Sugar Cookies Ginger Bear Kitchen
- No Roll Cutout Sugar Cookies Delightful Repast
- Sour Cream Nutmeg Sugar Cookies Foxes Love Chocolate
- Sugar Cookie Candy Canes Gluten Free Canteen
Disclosure: This post to to promote Pillsbury, all thoughts & opinions are my own.