Chicken Enchilada Quinoa Casserole
March 26, 2014
The simplicity of this dish is astonishing. The flavors are addictive. Ladies & gents, here is your new go-to lunch & dinner recipe.
My Chicken Enchilada Quinoa Casserole makes a Big Batch so this is at the ready when you are. Dig in!
Lately i’ve been coming up with a bunch of simple chicken recipes that you guys seem to really enjoy. Here is my Spicy Sriracha & Quinoa Bowl…
Chicken is a versatile ingredient, inexpensive, healthy & easy to get
your hands on at any store. Yay for that!
The quinoa is tossed with a jar of enchilada sauce…
The entire casserole is smothered in cheese. Lots ‘n lots of cheese.
Top with fresh slices of avocado, cilantro & green onion.
This is a gluten free (if you use GF enchilada sauce) meal & kid approved! Two very important factors.
Hope you can try this real soon….Enjoy!
Quinoa Recipe Links
- Creamy Quinoa & Broccoli Casserole The Pretty Bee
- One Pan Mediterranean Quinoa The Iron You
- Quinoa Chicken Bowls with Mango Salsa Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Quinoa Tabouli Ciao Chow Bambina
- Spring Quinoa Stir Fry Gluten Free Love Story
- Strawberry Mango Avocado Quinoa Salad