One of the simplest, quickest & tastiest meals to prepare are fajitas. What I love most is that you can use any kind of protein you have in the house. Load ’em up with colorful veggies, guacamole & sour cream…a blissful meal!
This recipe was created with Mrs. Dash Fajita Seasoning Mix.
My family enjoyed it as did I.
We love a side of guacamole with fajitas ~ well with mostly everything really!
Check out a few details about Mrs. Dash’s Seasoning Mix Packets and enter the READY, SET, WIN! Game….
- Mrs. Dash Seasoning Mix Packets are the only all-natural, salt-free, and no MSG packets on the market
- Mrs. Dash Seasoning Mix Packets are quick, easy meal solutions perfect for family meals
- 129,000 Taco Seasoning Mix Packet samples are available to be instantly won throughout the Mrs. Dash READY, SET, WIN! Game promotion period
- There are 5 weekly Slow Cooker prize packs available to be won throughout the Mrs. Dash READY, SET, WIN! Game promotion period
- The Grand Prize is $2,500
- The Mrs. Dash READY, SET, WIN! Game begins on September 16th and ends on October 27th
Fajita Recipe Links
- Baked Chicken Fajita Taquitos Jo Cooks
- Beef Fajitas Food Opera
- Easy Chicken Fajitas with Thai Mango Slaw & Coconut Rice Half Baked Harvest
- Flank Steak Fajitas Foodmanna
- Lettuce Wrapped Chicken Fajitas Confessions of a Foodie Bride
- Veggie Fajitas The Live In Kitchen
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Mrs. Dash seasoning packets.
36 thoughts on “Chicken Fajitas”
Great, easy and delicious-looking meal idea!
Now these are the perfect game day eats! Happy Friday!
Perfect game day eats and prepared ahead of time means you can chill with your party!
I love fajitas!! Perfect weekend food Marla 🙂
We had fajitas the other night! They always hit the spot!
These are some of the best looking fajitas!! So much flavor going on! Love these!
Thanks for liking my fajitas!
You are so welcome ~ your fajitas look great Tieghan.
Yum! Count me in for these delicious fajitas!!! They look amazing!!!
Yay!! Glad you are joining in on the tasty fun!
These look incredible! I haven’t had a fajita in ages!
Sounds like you gotta have ’em again soon 😉
so pretty girl!
I’m ready to tuck in! This is a great family meal idea, Marla.
Great girl ~ indeed the perfect family meal 🙂
Fajitas are a go-to weeknight meal for me – love all the vibrant colors!
Mmm… this is a great weeknight delicious meal 🙂
Totally ~ craving now actually & it’s the weekend ~ I better get cookin’!
I am a big fan of Mexican food.. and these definitely looks tatsy
Thanks so much Aya!!
Love how incredibly easy this is to make Marla!
Totally Jeanette ~ dreamy 😉
These fajitas look fantastic! I haven’t made fajitas in a really long time. This post made me realize that I need to again and soon!
So happy I could inspire you to do so 🙂
We love fajitas! I should make them more often!
I agree Anna ~ they are some simple to prepare and soooooo tasty!
My family would love this! I’m a huge Mrs. Dash fan, can’t wait to try these new packets.
Great! Happy I could introduce you to a new spice blend 🙂
Ha, thanks for the recipe!! I was just thinking about what I wanted to make for dinner!! You answered my question! 🙂
Awesome Jenn! glad I could help 😉
Thanks for the link love! Your photos are great, these look really delicious!
Marla, these look absolutely mouth-wateringly delicious!
Awesome! I have a good meal plan for the weekend! 🙂 Thank you.
Just bought some Fajitas mix this last weekend. 🙂
There’s a typo in your guacamole recipe. It reads: “Scoop out flesh and discard flesh.” when it should read “Scoop out flesh and discard pits and skin.”
Thank you so much! I made the change to the recipe 🙂