One of the simplest, quickest & tastiest meals to prepare are fajitas. What I love most is that you can use any kind of protein you have in the house. Load ’em up with colorful veggies, guacamole & sour cream…a blissful meal!
This recipe was created with Mrs. Dash Fajita Seasoning Mix.
My family enjoyed it as did I.
We love a side of guacamole with fajitas ~ well with mostly everything really!
Check out a few details about Mrs. Dash’s Seasoning Mix Packets and enter the READY, SET, WIN! Game….
- Mrs. Dash Seasoning Mix Packets are the only all-natural, salt-free, and no MSG packets on the market
- Mrs. Dash Seasoning Mix Packets are quick, easy meal solutions perfect for family meals
- 129,000 Taco Seasoning Mix Packet samples are available to be instantly won throughout the Mrs. Dash READY, SET, WIN! Game promotion period
- There are 5 weekly Slow Cooker prize packs available to be won throughout the Mrs. Dash READY, SET, WIN! Game promotion period
- The Grand Prize is $2,500
- The Mrs. Dash READY, SET, WIN! Game begins on September 16th and ends on October 27th
Fajita Recipe Links
- Baked Chicken Fajita Taquitos Jo Cooks
- Beef Fajitas Food Opera
- Easy Chicken Fajitas with Thai Mango Slaw & Coconut Rice Half Baked Harvest
- Flank Steak Fajitas Foodmanna
- Lettuce Wrapped Chicken Fajitas Confessions of a Foodie Bride
- Veggie Fajitas The Live In Kitchen
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Mrs. Dash seasoning packets.