You gotta love an easy breezy summertime recipe that requires no cooking at all! These Chicken Spring Rolls with Carrot-Ginger Sauce will be a hit with your entire family. Serve as an appetizer or main. You can also accommodate the vegans, vegetarians & gluten free folks with these. Just swap in tofu for the chicken and use rice noodles.
Everyone will be satisfied! And the sauce…omg the sauce! Use the Carrot Ginger as a dip, sauce or dressing for salads or cut veg. Oh so many tasty possibilities.
I also did a Facebook Live demo of this recipe. Check it out here:
More Spring Roll Recipes to Try!
- Pineapple Shrimp Rolls with Peanut Sauce Eat Spin Run Repeat
- Red Quinoa Veggie Spring Rolls A Common Connoisseur
- Sesame Ginger Spring Rolls with Spicy Peanut Sauce Dad with a Pan
- Spicy Tuna and Mango Soft Spring Rolls Cooking for Keeps
- Teriyaki Shrimp Spring Rolls Cooking with Books
- Thai Spring Rolls with Cashew Dipping Sauce The Minimalist Baker