With the weather cooling down here in Telluride, CO. REALLY cooling down. We’re talking snow on the high pistes (yikes!) It’s time for heartier, delicious baked goodies like my Chocolate and Cherry Banana Bread. This bread could not be simpler to prepare and you will become a fan of it from the very first bite. I suggest you make two loaves, as one won’t stick around for long. Enjoy for breakfast, brunch and of course with that afternoon cup of joe! It’s a bit healthier than most.
So feel free to take that second slice…
More Banana Bread Recipes to Try!
- Banana Crunch Loaf Cast Iron Cookie
- Best Banana Bread Sweet and Savory by Shinee
- Blueberry Banana Bread Suburble
- Blueberry Banana Zucchini Bread Averie Cooks
- Coconut Butter Paleo Banana Bread Paleo Running Momma
- Espresso Fudge Swirled Banana Bread The Whole Bite