Remember my recipe for Vegan Pumpkin Whipped Cream? A lot of you have tried it and agree that it is completely irresistible! Now we all swoon for it, right?
Pumpkin Whipped Cream is great in skinny pumpkin spice lattes, eaten by the spoonful and amazing as a frosting for cakes and cupcakes.
Here’s that pumpkin whipped cream…
Make sure you pipe it high onto your cupcakes. A little orange cloud of pure bliss.
You can be spooky and add some spiders if you wish.
If you look closely you may see that these cupcakes have a sort of cheese cake texture. Not a traditional crumb. A hybrid of a crumb and pudding.
They crumble, but they melt in your mouth at the same time.
A texture certainly not to shy away from…
I hope you love the chocolate + pumpkin combo as much as I do.
I patiently wait all year for this time to arrive and when it does, these flavors are all I think about. Here are a few recipes I have posted over the last few years with this dynamic duo of flavors…
Do you have some favorite chocolate, pumpkin recipes? Feel free to share the links in your comment.
Chocolate + Pumpkin Recipe Links
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies Sweet Treats and More
- Chocolate Pumpkin Pound Cake Family Style Food
- Pumpkin Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting A Healthy Life for Me
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Dutch Baby for Two Minimalist Baker
- Pumpkin Chocolate Salt Caramel Cake Use Real Butter
- Pumpkin Pie Reeses Chocolate Covered Katie