Remember my recipe for Vegan Pumpkin Whipped Cream? A lot of you have tried it and agree that it is completely irresistible! Now we all swoon for it, right?
Pumpkin Whipped Cream is great in skinny pumpkin spice lattes, eaten by the spoonful and amazing as a frosting for cakes and cupcakes.
Here’s that pumpkin whipped cream…
Make sure you pipe it high onto your cupcakes. A little orange cloud of pure bliss.
You can be spooky and add some spiders if you wish.
If you look closely you may see that these cupcakes have a sort of cheese cake texture. Not a traditional crumb. A hybrid of a crumb and pudding.
They crumble, but they melt in your mouth at the same time.
A texture certainly not to shy away from…
I hope you love the chocolate + pumpkin combo as much as I do.
I patiently wait all year for this time to arrive and when it does, these flavors are all I think about. Here are a few recipes I have posted over the last few years with this dynamic duo of flavors…
Do you have some favorite chocolate, pumpkin recipes? Feel free to share the links in your comment.
- 1/2 cup (112 grams) Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup (118 grams) Blanched Almond Flour
- 4 tablespoons (28 grams) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 large Eggs, whisked
- 1 cup (230 grams) Unsweetened Light Coconut Milk
- 1 cup (245 grams) unsweetened Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup (230 grams) unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 4-5 droppers full of Vanilla Stevia Drops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F with the rack in the middle. Prepare muffin pan with cupcake liners. Whisk together all the dry ingredients. In another bowl combine the wet ingredients. Stir the wet and dry together to form a batter. Spoon batter into the cupcake liners. Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out virtually crumb free.
- Top with Vegan Pumpkin Whipped Cream
Chocolate + Pumpkin Recipe Links
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies Sweet Treats and More
- Chocolate Pumpkin Pound Cake Family Style Food
- Pumpkin Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting A Healthy Life for Me
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Dutch Baby for Two Minimalist Baker
- Pumpkin Chocolate Salt Caramel Cake Use Real Butter
- Pumpkin Pie Reeses Chocolate Covered Katie