Cinnamon Coffee Cake with Coconut Cream
December 3, 2012
I really wish you could eat this Cinnamon Coffee Cake while you read this post. With a gigantic cup of steamy coffee.
This cake is so delicious be prepared for it not to last very long. You will need to make two. One for me and one for you.
It certainly is big enough to share but you might not want to. It has no refined sugar, and it’s grain free which makes this the perfect treat for those of us who want perfection in perfection.
Got it? Let’s bake!
Be sure to load up your cake with a whole lot of Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream.
Dairy whipped cream is great too. Take a few extra minutes to whip it up yourself. Always worth it!
Also, top your cake with a whole lot of nuts, pomegranate seeds and cranberries. (there are nuts inside the cake as well)
They make it festive!
I love cinnamon, so there is a lot of that in this cake too.
Do you have a favorite coffee cake recipe?
Our Elf on the Shelf loves coffee cake too…
What ingredients make yours extra special?
Coffee Cake Recipe Links
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake Twist Life’s a Feast
- Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake With Love Rachel
- Coconut Cream Coffee Cake Buns Crumbs and Cookies
- Cranberry Eggnog Coffee Cake Cookie Monster Cooking
- Cranberry Yogurt Coffee Cake Use Real Butter
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Coffee Cake Barbara Bakes