If you are looking for a simple, quick and delicious meal look no further. Coconut and almonds pair wonderfully with flakey tilapia. A healthy and balanced meal for lunch, dinner and perfect for Project Lunch Box too! I paired it with my tasty Roasted Asparagus with Gruyére and Smoked Paprika.
You can also take your crusted tilapia on a picnic.
Must healthier than take-out fried chicken….ya know?!
Tilapia Recipe Links
- Baked Oatmeal Crusted Tilapia with Lemon Mayonnaise Kohler Created
- Breaded Tilapia with Nori and Shortbread Crust Pham Fatale
- Grilled Tilapia with Charred Sweet Corn Relish Chase Blackwell
- Grilled Tilapia with Cherry Salsa Gimme Some Oven
- Tilapia with a Peanut Crust and Chinese Dressing Greedy Gourmet