There is nothing like a Big Batch of fresh garden veggie soup at the ready. You can serve it to your family in a pinch. What I love most about this soup is there is a few servings of veggies in each delicious bowl. This soup is yummy served piping hot, warm or even cold. That makes it a nice choice for entertaining guests too.
Top this soup with light sour cream, non fat greek yogurt and even a few spoonfuls of your favorite salsa. I add chunks of chicken breast or lean chicken sausage to my bowl to make a full meal. My kids like little pieces of firm tofu thrown in. You really can’t go wrong with a fresh bowl of puréed veggie soup. An added bonus….a big batch will last you a few days. The flavors get even better after 24 hours.
Vegetable Soup Recipe Links
- Carrot and Pear Soup Punctuated with Food
- Celeric and Carrot Soup Abbe’s Cooking Antics
- Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup Elemental Custard
- Slow Cooker Tomato Soup Canadian Family
- Summer Squash Soup Be Filed Up
- Thai Carrot and Cumin Soup The Healthy Epicurean