Whether you call it “Cardinal” or “Power Red” every woman knows this color pops in any situation. Red looks great no matter what your skin tone and your hair color is. It’s a statement color that cannot be ignored. Walk into a room and watch heads turn, red does that. It attracts the eyes.
This shade of red is classic. It’s as beautiful on the lips as it is as an accessory, dress or blouse. Try some red shoes, scarf, beanie or jewelry if you don’t want to commit to a larger piece. What to wear with red? Tone it with: black, silver, camel, navy, white or grey are great choices.
- Puffy Jacket Moncler
- Cashmere Cardigan Alanui
- Boiled Wool Topcoat J. Crew
- Heart Purse Les Petits Joueurs
- One Shoulder Silk Top Rebecca Tayor
- Dress Gucci
- Uh Huh Cashmere Sweater Lingua Franca
- Oversized Sunnies Gucci
- Ankle Boots Alexander McQueen
- Earrings Simone Rocha
- Plaid Sneakers Golden Goose
- Long Sleeve Tee Zoe Karssen
- Silk Scarf Dolce and Gabbana
- Red Boots Fendi