Happy weekend everyone! It’s time to run a giveaway here on MM blog. I received this Krups Savoy EC314 coffee maker recently & have been enjoying giving it a test drive! It makes seriously delicious coffee. I would like for one lucky reader to have one too…I’m all about making your busy mornings way more tasty & relaxing. This coffee maker will help with all of that, it does all the work for you. It’s as wonderful for holiday parties as it is for a single serve cup of joe.
Here’s some more details: Please follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter to enter! Let me know that you did in the comments. Thanks! This giveaway will close on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 midnight PST.
KRUPS SAVOY EC314 COFFEE MACHINE
- 12 Cup Glass Carafe
- Coffee in cup temperature at an optimal 180F
- Large, Easy to Read LCD screen
- Modern and intuitive rotating knob control
- Integrated water filtration system for the optimal taste
- Clean indicator illuminates when its time to descale
- Pause and serve feature allows removal of carafe at anytime
- Large front water tank level – allows for easy viewing
- Includes Gold Tone Filter
- Clean modern lines with brushed stainless steel finish
- Reg/Bold Setting: Provides the user control over the richness of their coffee
- 1-4 Cup Function: Ensures that whether you are brewing for just yourself, or a large group, you get the same quality cup of coffee every time
- Keep Warm Function: Keeps coffee warm for up to 4 hours at three different temperature options and has a thermo-sensor that ensures the coffee stays at the desired temp
- Auto-On: Dual program settings for weekday & weekend auto-on function so that your coffee is always ready when you need it
Available September 2015 for $79.99 in retailers nationwide including: Bed Bath & Beyond, Macy’s, Bloomingdales, BonTon, Fred Meyers, JC Penny and WilliamsSonoma.com
Disclosure: This post is in partnership with Krups, all thoughts and opinions are my own.