I’ve been experimenting a whole lot with baking here in Telluride. I’m trying to come up with amazing cakes, bars & treats that maintain the integrity of using whole food ingredients.
It has been a really fun journey & challenging at 10,000 feet. These Blackberry Lemon Cake Bars are exactly what I was looking for – sweet, gluten free and they have berries (my favorite!)
I try to sneak berries into everything….you have seen lots of blueberries here lately.
Now blackberries are the rock stars!
Frozen or fresh ones are great in this recipe. Whatever you have on hand.
Make sure to enjoy with coffee & cream too!
Cake Bars Recipe Links
- Almond Cherry Cake Bars Pretty. Simple. Sweet.
- Cherry Oatmeal Crumble Bars Mom on Time Out
- Easy Chickpea Blondie Bars Oatmeal with a Fork
- Peanut Butter & Pretzel Cake Bars Femme Fraiche
- Red Velvet Gooey Cheesecake Bars Two in the Kitchen
- Shortcut Carrot Cake Bars Yes to Yum