Happy Friday! Hope you have some great weekend plans ahead. I highly suggest you include this Greek Flatbread with Tzaziki Sauce in your weekend plans. Serve with a fruity white wine to complete the tasty experience!
Flatbreads are perfect for game day & anytime you are craving a delicious, quick meal. Your entire family will love this! In this recipe we use perfectly seasoned lemony ground turkey, and marry it with tomatoes, feta cheese and kalamata olives.
Serve with homemade Tzaziki Sauce for extra mediterranean flair!
More Flatbread Recipes to Try!
- BBQ Pulled Pork with Brussels Sprouts Floating Kitchen
- Blackened Filet Flatbread Melts Kevin is Cooking
- Broccoli and Red Onion Pizza Nyssas Kitchen
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Mini Pizzas Recipe Runner
- Delicata Squash, Kale and Parmesan Flatbread She Likes Flatbread
- Pizza in Purgatory Port and Fin
*This recipe created and styled with Chef Angelee Aurillo in Telluride, Colorado