Grilled Cheese with Baby Spinach. Ooey gooey, hot melted cheese, fried up with lots of butter on whole grain seeded bread. Let’s not forget the mayo. And spinach because that makes this healthy. Right?
Have you ever tried Dave’s Killer Bread. It really is killer. Especially when it soaks up a whole lot of butter.
I used their Powerseed bread in this recipe.
For me Vermont Creamery Cultured Butter is also a favorite. Don’t be shy.
Use a lot when you make grilled cheese & your tastebuds will thank you. Besides it makes the crunch out of this world!
So if you do anything in the kitchen this weekend, may I suggest you take out your skillet and go to town on this.
Takes no time at all to slap a few pieces of bread together with the other stuff.
Well worth your few minutes standing in the kitchen.
While your at it…do yourself a favorite & whip up a batch of Strawberry Moscow Mule Cocktails.
Thank me later &….
Grilled Cheese Recipe Links
- Cherry & Goat Cheese Grilled Cheese 10th Kitchen
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Cheese Blog Chef
- Chicken Pot Pie Grilled Cheese BS in the Kitchen
- French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese Feasting at Home
- Grilled Caprese Sandwich Cake ‘n Knife
- Grilled Cheese Lollipops Zestuous