Let’s start at the very beginning. A very good place to start.
OK. We are not talking the Sound of Music here. Just learning some basic cooking skills that take no effort at all. Let’s bake Perfect Roasted Beets. Why perfect? Ahhhh. Because they are….
How do I use my Perfect Roasted Beets?
Sprinkle with some salt & pepper and eat them as is. Create an million of your own recipes with them!
All you need to do is pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Trim the stems off of your beets (get as many colors as you can!) and wrap each beet in tin foil. Bake about 45 minutes or until they are nice & tender.
Peel the beets when they are done cooking.
This is the perfect no mess way to make a delicious & healthy food!
Roasted Beets Recipe Links
- Power Salad with Jalapeño Dressing Bakers Royale
- Roasted Beetroot & Apple Salad Anja’s Food for Thought
- Roasted Beet & Goat Cheese Pesto Pasta Salad Little Leopard Book
- Roasted Beet Salad Stack Can Caramelo
- Roasted Beet Soup with Garam Masala & Green Garlic Cream The Pig and Quill
- Warm Roasted Beet Salad with Simple Vinaigrette True Food