Looking for a fabulous summer side? I’m always on the quest for great picnic/BBQ items especially this time of year.
Roasted corn becomes even more tasty with harissa (Moroccan red pepper sauce) mixed with creamy butter….
This corn can be just as easily roasted in the oven or cooked on the grill.
Each piece is smothered in harissa butter then individually wrapped in tin foil. Heat in a 400 degree oven for about 25-35 minutes. I was sent this Mina Harissa to sample & I love it! I used the mild version in this recipe.
Remove from the oven, finish with fresh lemon zest & voila! Perfectly cooked, blissful & buttery corn.
Your guests will love this roasted corn for July 4th, any summer picnics & BBQ’s…we’ve been digging into it for mid day pick me up snacks!
Roasted Corn Recipe Links
- Mexican Style Roasted Corn Amsterdam Food Stories
- Parmesan Chipotle Corn on the Cob Kirbie’s Cravings
- Roasted Corn & Edamame Salad Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Roasted Corn Fiesta Guacamole Creme de la Crumb
- Roasted Corn & Pepper Crab Dip Mommyhood’s Diary
- Roasted Poblano Corn Chowder with Chicken The Novice Gardener