Sweet ~ savory. Savory ~ sweet. I don’t care what the order. Something magical happens with you combine the two. To honor Grilled Cheese Month I bring you Grilled Cheese with Chicken, Cheddar & Grapes. A splendid combination of both…. sweet & savory.
Thinly sliced grapes, with creamy salty cheese & protein packed chicken make for an irresistible sandwich.
Don’t forget to check out my 50 AMAZING Grilled Cheese Recipes post too!
Take those grapes ‘n slice ’em real thin. Do the same with the chicken breast. You can pound it thin too.
Picture this: take your favorite cheese platter and heat it under the broiler.
A fruit ‘n cheese flavor explosion on dark, crusty bread.
As I write this blog post I am sidetracked by photos & music by Luke Bryan. A good thing indeed.
Grilled cheese & hot country singers are a quite lovely combo. Yup.
What ingredients do you put in your favorite grilled cheese sandwich?
Grilled Cheese Recipe Links
- 50 AMAZING Grilled Cheese Recipes MarlaMeridith.com
- Caprese Grilled Cheese Diethood
- Cheddar Apple Pie Grilled Cheese Hungry Couple
- Lobster Grilled Cheese BS’ in the Kitchen
- Perogie Grilled Cheese Culinary Cool
- White Pizza Grilled Cheese She Knows