It’s been so busy around here. This pasta salad is a wonderfully tasty grab & go meal for when you are in tight time crunches. The grilled chicken adds a whole lot of protein. Looking for the most fabulous, mayo-free pasta salad for summer parties, BBQ’s and picnics this summer? My Grilled Greek Chicken Pasta Salad recipe is your go-to essential!
This is one of my favorite salads ever! All you need to do is grill up some chicken on your outdoor grill or grill pan. Toss pasta with the chicken, fresh dill, shallots, greek olives, feta cheese, shallots & cherry tomatoes. The dressing is a fresh combo of lemon juice & olive oil.
Pasta Salad Recipe Links
- Cream Avocado & Berry Pasta Salad Bake Then Eat
- Crunchy Polynesian Salad A Beautiful Bite
- Cucumber Lemon Orzo Salad Give Recipe
- Mexican Pasta Salad Show Me the Yummy
- Pepperoni Creamy Pasta Salad Savory Nothings
- Tzaziki Pasta Salad Spicy Southern Kitchen