One of my all time favorite foods ever. Ever.
When my great pal Averie (Averie Cooks) published her first book Peanut Butter Comfort I knew I was one step closer to heaven. All the recipes rock…I am sharing with you the mother ship Homemade Peanut Butter. The foundation for all things fabulous!
Peanut butter for me is an ingredient workhorse. I LOVE to eat it by the spoonful. It’s a protein packed spread that can be used in loads of sweet & savory recipes.
Also, you will find not only basic homemade peanut butter but 27 Peanut Butter Varieties!
You can do loads of mix-ins. Or go a little wild and toss on a bunch of sweet little toppings.
White chocolate chips were chosen by my son.
There is something about crusty bread & peanut butter. Always beckons…the ultimate comfort food!
No matter how you love to eat peanut butter this book is sure to become you PB bible!
This giveaway has closed. Congrats to winner #134.
Details YOU can enter to win a copy of Peanut Butter Comfort!
Dates Giveaway will run until Friday, August 16th, 2013. Open to USA folks only.
Enter You can enter up to (8) times following the steps below. Leave a separate comment per entry please.
- What is your favorite way to use Peanut Butter?
- Become a pal on my Facebook Page
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Google+
- Follow Averie on Twitter
- Follow Averie on Pinterest
Disclosure: I was sent a review copy of this cookbook. I am pleased to share it with you. All thoughts & opinions are my own.
Peanut Butter Recipe Links
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cereal Bars Averie Cooks
- Peanut Butter Balls Smell Good Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Fudge Frosting Desserts with Benefits
- Peanut Butter Chunk Cookies Tracey’s Culinary Adventures
- Peanut Butter Skillet Blondies Vintage Kitchen Notes
- S’mores Peanut Butter Crispy Bars Chew Out Loud