How to Make a Candy Christmas Wreath
December 7, 2015
Hi guys! Hope y’all had a wonderful weekend. We were busy crafting all sorts of things for Christmas! How cute is this Candy Christmas Wreath?! It’s such a fun project to do with your kids when they are home for the long holiday break. I’m always looking to keep my kiddos busy. Here in Telluride, they are either on the ski slopes or inside the house looking for things to do. The only issue with this wreath…. is not eating all the candy as you create beauty!
All you need:
- a wreath
- assorted candy
- wire ornament hooks
Have fun tying the candy onto the wreath with wire! So simple & so very fun! Click here or the image to watch the video
More Christmas Crafts to check out!
- DIY Wooden Letter Cubes Craft Passion
- DIY Easiest Christmas Stockings Ever Kojo Designs
- EOS Lipbalm Christmas Printables The Kiwi in the Clouds
- Felt Ornaments Revamperate
- Kids Christmas Activity Sheet Sweet Rose Studio
- Oversized Snowflakes Decorations A Charming Project