Looking for a totally tasty summer salad recipe? Look no further…here is a great one to satisfy hungry tummies!
My Italian Couscous Salad can easily be one of your main dishes for family meals, picnics, lunch boxes and brunches. Don’t you love when something so delicious can be on the table in minutes?! I do!
We’ve finally been having more consistent weather here in Telluride! A few less random rain storms but just enough to keep the mountains moist & the wild flowers blooming.
I love this easy weather, it does not get super hot here, sunny days are mild & dry. If you go into the shade you can actually get a bit cool. We love to dine outdoors & easy salads like this are both delicious, energy boosting & crazy simple to prepare.
This couscous salad is filled with flavor! Chopped Italian salami, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, basil & freshly grated romano cheese come together beautifully for a casually elegant meal.
Dive in today!
More Couscous Recipes to Try!
- Apricot Pistachio Couscous Cooking at Sabrinas
- Balsamic Mushroom Pearl Couscous Stacy Homemaker
- Couscous Salad with Young Zucchini Lazy Sunday Cooking
- Israeli Couscous Salad with Salmon Two of a Kind
- Moroccan Couscous Pasta Salad Everyday Dishes
- Palestinian Couscous with Chickpeas Nutrizonia
- Tabbouleh Averie Cooks