When is the last time you ate lamb? Over here it’s one of our all time favorite protein sources. It’s got fantastic flavor and loads of nutrients (packed with Omega-3’s and Omega-6 fatty acids). Look for grass-fed lamb when you can, your local market should carry it. These are the perfect little Lamb Kofta Tacos to feed a small group or a large crowd. Use the freshest produce to compliment the finely seasoned lamb. We’ve also added some Mediterranean seasonings to the roasted potatoes for some extra flavor kick. Enjoy! xx
Here’s my Facebook Live recipe demo for this recipe, you can see just how easy it is to whip this up!
More Taco Recipes to try!
- Beef Short Rib Chile Con Carne Tacos Bibby’s Kitchen at 36
- Black Bean & Corn Tacos Nutritional Foodie
- Grilled Fish Tacos What Should I Make For
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin Tacos Gather and Dine
- Poblano Braised Beef Tacos Oh Sweet Basil
- Sweet Spicy Sesame Basil Tacos What Do You Crave