Hello! Did you have an amazing weekend? Are you busy with your Thanksgiving menu? I sure am. We are heading to my neighbor’s house for turkey day and I’m in charge of bringing lots of sides.
I’ll be bringing these awesome Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Bacon and these fabulous Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Walnuts, Blue Cheese & Cranberries.
It’s full on winter here in case you were wondering. By the way….Telluride, CO. won Best Ski Resort in North America/Canada.
Yep. That’s right #1 in the Conde Nast Traveler Magazine’s Readers Poll. Good thing I live here.
Remember how we established a loooong time ago that bacon makes everything way better?
So does maple syrup.
And sweet potatoes are always a favorite over here.
While I was cooking this we had some backyard pals visit. They were snacking on snowy grass.
It’s always so magical when the elk stop by to say hello.
This side dish can easily be a main with a salad.
What recipes do you like to make with sweet potatoes?
Sweet Potato Recipe Links
- Bacon Sweet Potato Tater Tots Grab a Plate
- Mashed Sweet Potato Casserole Wonky Wonderful
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Candied Pecans Onion Rings and Things
- Sweet Potato Cheese Balls kimkim cooking
- Sweet Potato Risotto with Bacon The Framed Table
- Thanksgiving Hash Little Bites