Looking for a fun recipe to make for St. Patrick’s Day next week? These cookies are calling… I love matcha green tea powder & I use it often. These Matcha Shortbread Cookies showcase both it’s beautiful color & flavor. They are the perfect cookie for any time of the year! These cookies would be so fun for any spring celebrations. I heard the Easter bunny likes green…and of course the leprechauns do too. Looking way too far forward, I can assure you Santa would love these too. Here’s a Matcha Chia Smoothie you must try… So what do these taste like? These cookies have the perfect shortbread crumb & the matcha powder adds a hint of green tea flavor. Not overwhelming at all. Get baking these as soon as you can ~ Enjoy! For Recipe Details Click Here More Shortbread Recipes to Try!
- Almond Shortbread Cookies Tortadirose
- Candied Cherry Shortbread Cookies Tastes of Lizzy T
- Chocolate Dipped Shortbread La Peche Fraiche
- Mocha Milk Chocolate Shortbread Cookies Gluten Free Canteen
- Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies Simply Delicious
- Rosemary Shortbread Cookies Pixels and Crumbs