Quick Mango Oatmeal
March 7, 2015
Happy weekend everyone! Here’s a quick & easy oatmeal that is great when you don’t have much time to spend in the kitchen….
Quick Mango Oatmeal….This is a quick taste of the tropics even on the coldest winter days…
Sorry I missed you yesterday. Friday got away from me. The kids had no school & my right knee was giving me a super hard time. The back story is, two years ago I got hit skiing (yes, awful), I had my ACL surgically repaired & it’s been a great two years. The recovery was a long 6 months, but since then I’ve played hard on it.
The past 2 weeks it’s been acting up, with lots of pain & unstable. Stinky I know. Yesterday I met with a surgeon & an MRI was ordered for next week. Today I’ll lay kinda low & watch everyone else having fun on the slopes! Grrrrrrr.
I made this quick & easy breakfast to make me smile. It’s healthy & super delish. Maybe it will make my knee feel better. xo
Amazing Oatmeal Recipe Links
- Brown Sugar Oatmeal Recipe Geek
- Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats Wife Mama Foodie
- Dirty Chai Oatmeal Recipe Runner
- Steel Cut Oats with Fruit & Honey Hungry Foodies
- Supergrains Porridge Petit World Citizen
- White Chocolate Macadamia Oatmeal Pudding The Big Man’s World