Mexican Falafel Tacos
February 24, 2016
Something that makes me truly happy on busy weekday nights is when I create a total WIN meal. My kids can be super picky like any others, but they loved on these Mexican Falafel Tacos. My son was all about the falafel and homemade guacamole. My daughter took down the entire taco like it was the best thing on the planet. If every dinner could be this easy, I would be very pleased! With all that said, I suggest you make this for your family stat!
More Falafel Recipes to Try!
- Baked Spinach Falafels Redefine Your Balance
- Carrot Falafel with Lime Tahini Sauce Eva in the Kitchen
- Easy Backed Falafel & Tahini Sauce Family Food on the Table
- Mini Beetroot Falafels Cooktoria
- Supercharged Quinafel Lunch Bowls Nude Food Hero
- Vegan Sweet Potato Falafel Cakes Vodka and Biscuits