Taco shell? Eh who needs it when you can lay down a bed of spaghetti squash and add Mexican ingredients over the top!
Genius? Maybe not. Crazy tasty? Most certainly. Lets dig into Mexican Spaghetti Squash.
I could live on spaghetti squash. Its one of my all time favorite foods.
Also avocado & guacamole. I could live on those too.
It is wonderful that you can top this up as you wish.
Load it up & don’t be shy…
Here are a some more of my spaghetti squash recipes you must try…
- Cheesy Bacon Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Cheesy Spaghetti Squash
- Spaghetti Squash with Salami & Parmesan
- Spaghetti Squash Sesame Noodles
- Spaghetti Squash with Thai Peanut Sauce
This is a perfect gluten free, grain free meal. I love cheese so that’s gonna happen. If you wanna make it Paleo ~ leave out the cheese. There is plenty of flavor without it.
No matter what you choose to add ~ you are sure to have a great meal!
Spaghetti Squash Recipe Links
- Cheesy Sausage Spaghetti Squash Callie Cooks
- Mexican Baked Spaghetti Squash Baked In
- Spaghetti Squash with Basil & Creamy Cauliflower Sauce The Healthy Family and Home
- Spaghetti Squash with Marinara Camille Styles
- Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp Marinara Carolina Girl Cooks
- Spinach Walnut Pesto My Utensil Crock