As we wrap up 2021 (what a year it was!) It’s time to get your sparkles & sequins on to ring in 2022. There’s so much to be grateful for looking back and peeking forward. Grab those loved ones, great friends, beloved pets or just give yourself a great big hug! You made it through a tough year. Now go put on one of these festive outfits, fill up your Champagne flute and let’s all toast to a bright, healthy and enlightened future.
A few things we’ll be celebrating around here:
- My mom coming home to us after 2 1/2 months in the hospital.
- My folks being able to stay here in Telluride, CO during her long recovery.
- My amazing daughter being a senior in high school with awesome grades.
- My son being a kind, very smart & fun high school freshman.
- My sweet boyfriend who is always kind, funny & understanding even when I’m being ridiculous!
- My four doggies that I’m obsessed with & who offer unconditional love always.
- The daily beauty and serenity of living in the mountains.