This Olive Tapenade spread is one of my all time favorites. All you need to do to make your own is make a mash up of salty olives, some anchovies and a few other simple ingredients. This is a pure delight for olive lovers! Smear on crusty bread, dip cut veg in it, mix into pasta, toss with roasted veggies, etc. Whatever you come up with I’m sure will be great. I eat this with a spoon! Add this recipe to your holiday line up!
More fun with Olive Tapenade!
- Artichoke and Olive Tapenade Dreamy Leaf
- French Tapenade Mediterranealicious
- Greek Feta Chickpea Pancake Fritters w/Poached Egg & Olive Tapenade Half Baked Harvest
- Hot Muffuletta Sandwich Hapanom
- Mashed Blueberry Almond Tapenade Curried Cantaloupe
- Spanish Radicchio Salad with Manchebo Laughter and Lemonade