Brownies & cookies. The ultimate combination.
A guilt-free Paleo brownie cookie combo ~ irresistible. Just so you know I have eaten about 20 of these cookies in the past week. That means 2 batches have been baked & I have only shared like 4 Raspberry Brownie Cookies.
My hubs & kids can vouch for that. Just ask them. They begged. I handed over four….
These are so delish & I will give you full license to enjoy them any time of the day. Breakfast, snacks, tucked inside lunch boxes. All good.
Brownie cookies are just as I tell ya. Part cookie, part brownie. Well what does that mean, you might ask?
It means slightly crispy on the edges and soft like a brownie in the center.
They are basically brownies shaped like cookies.
Cookies bursting with chocolate & raspberry flavors ~ always a winning combo if you ask me.
Naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Almond flour keeps ’em grain free & gluten free too.
Apparently I also added some coconut whipped cream & made a brownie cookie sandwich…
It’s all good…enjoy!
Paleo Cookie Recipe Links
- Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies Running to the Kitchen
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Banana Ice Cream Sandwiches Tasty Yummies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Fit Foodie Finds
- Chocolate Macadamia Thumbprint Cookies Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Double Almond Butter Cookies Mangia
- Raw Pinwheel Cookies Zakka