Peach Passion Martini
August 20, 2015
Summer days are sizzling & juicy peaches are ripe for the picking. This cocktail makes the most of their sweeteness!
The folks here at the 4UR Ranch have been super hospitable. So much so that they helped me create this Peach Passion Martini for our enjoyment this weekend! If you are passionate about peaches…then this is your cocktail…
Chef Wray Warner juiced a few peaches for me & made a simple syrup with serrano pepper & lime. If your peaches are super sweet, it’s not essential to use the extra sugar, but delicious if you want the additional boost.
We’ve really enjoyed his food at the ranch, seasonal fresh flavors with international influences.
We all gave the cocktail a test drive & agreed on the perfect drink proportions. Just the right amount of local Colorado whiskey & peach puree make for the perfect summer party cocktail!
Enjoy….and love up on this ranch view too!
More Martinis to check out!
- Cake Batter Martinis The Cookie Rookie
- Peaches & Cream Martini Magnolia Days
- Peach Martini with Raspberry Food Faith Fitness
- S’more Martini Holly’s Cheat Day
- St. Germaine Blackcurrant Martini Beckham + Belle
- Watermelon Mint Martini I’m Bored Let’s Go