Looking for the perfect Christmas cookie? Awesome! I have been posting a selection of holiday treat recipes this week. Here is another one that I know you will LOVE. These Peanut Blossoms Chocolate Chip Cookies are classic & are great for teacher gifts, cookie exchanges and of course to nibble on anytime at all.
Immediately this recipe caught my eye and I had to dive right in!
Hershey’s Kisses make everything better…
These cookies come together very quickly.
All you need is a roll of sugar cookie dough, Kisses, peanut butter and sparkling sugar.
What is your favorite holiday cookie recipe?
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe Links
- Fudge Filled Peanut Butter Cookies Roxana’s Home Baking
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies What Megan’s Making
- Peanut Sighs bake, sew, craft
- PB&J Graham Cracker Thumprints The Minimalist Baker
- Salted Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Produce on Parade
- Soft Peanut Butter Chip Sugar Cookies with PB Frosting Averie Cooks
Disclosure: I am working with Pillsbury on holiday recipes. All thoughts and opinions are my own.