Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Guess what? It snowed here in Telluride all weekend. For me thats OK because I adore snow. Spring will come when it’s meant to.
I shot lots of recipes (the light is awesome during snow storms!) We fell in love with this Peanut Butter & Jelly Ice Cream from the new Scoop Adventures cookbook.
If you are a fan of PB&J then this ice cream flavor is for you. Creamy vanilla ice cream is swirled with jelly & natural peanut butter. A total treat from the Gods!
I topped it with some mini Reese’s PB chips too. Why not right?!
Lindsay’s life adventures include finding the perfect scoop. That is exciting news for both me & you. It means she is obsessed with ice cream & I can totally back that up!
Scoop Adventures is a super fun cookbook that features The Best Ice Cream of the 50 States. That means Lindsay gets to travel the USA sampling ice cream, lucky lady!
The recipes in the book are from ice cream parlors around the country. Lindsay has adapted creamery recipes for the home cook.
A few things I really enjoy about this book: a full color photo with each recipe, very creative & easily sourced ingredients, recipes to are simple to prepare & very well written out. Also, descriptive headnotes that inspire.
Recipes are categorized into regions of the USA. Chapter titles are creative such as, The Mountains of Milk & Cream (mountain states,) The Sweet South, The Scoopable Northeast..and so on.
Some recipes I would like to try:
- Avocado Lime Ice Cream (pg. 175)
- Bourbon Ball Ice Cream (pg.45)
- Café Olé Ice Cream (pg.101)
- King Cake Ice Cream (pg.142)
- Pumpkin Ale Ice Cream (pg.130)
- Sandy Beach Ice Cream (pg.161)
This PB&J ice cream is featured on pages 136 & 137.
This giveaway is now closed! Win a copy of this awesome cookbook & you can also purchase yours today! Find Scoop Adventures on Amazon.com.
Enter Below with the Rafflcopter widget!
Ice Cream Recipe Links
- Black Tea & Vanilla Ice Cream Leni & Viv
- Bourbon Apple Crisp Ice Cream Bojon Gourmet
- Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream Use Real Butter
- Honey & Cornbread Ice Cream Take a Megabyte
- Roasted Strawberry Ice Cream Chic Eats
- Strawberry Rhubarb Ice Cream Club Narwhal