‘Tis the season for lots and lots of baking…especially holiday cookies. These Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich Cookies are drop dead delicious! Go start those ovens…you need these with a cup of coffee now!
With long days at school & on the ski hill my kids come home starving!! These cookies offer something a little more than the average cookie, they are packed with gobs of peanut butter & jelly in the middle. If you are looking for a fun food craft to do with the kids this is perfect. They can help flatten the dough & cut out shapes. They also will love to smear on the PB&J!
Instead of using regular brown sugar in these I used crunchy turbinado sugar. I love it’s subtle crunch in baked goods.
Cookie Recipe Links to Check Out! (after all, you can never have enough cookies)
- Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies Platings and Pairings
- Gingerbread Party People Sprinkle Bakes
- Hat and Mitten Decorated Cookies Tea and Biscuits
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies The Blissful Balance
- Salted Ginger Cookies The Sweetest Occasion
- Strawberry Almond Mushroom Cookies Mitzy At Home
5 thoughts on “Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich Cookies”
These look absolutely delicious!! AH I am so hungry lol! Thanks for including my whoopie pies! xo
I love PB&J any way I can get it and by way of cookies…oh yes! 🙂
love these Marla!!
Love that crunch from the turbinado sugar on top!