I know what you are probably thinking right now…Didn’t she just share a recipe for Peanut Butter Pumpkin cookies that are also gluten free and vegan? Yes my adoring readers I sure did. This is an ingredient combo that I cannot get enough of.
Not to mention I took these photos about a month ago. I have to post them today because of the props theme I chose. Halloween props and plates need to be posted before or on our favorite holiday. After would be so not cool.
Soooo Happy Halloween! Get out your favorite jar of peanut butter & pumpkin bliss and lets bake some muffins…
I should not need to make excuses that I am doing two posts in a row with my two favorite ingredients. We all have our go-to ingredients right?
Pumpkin and peanut butter each add great texture to baked goods. Great flavor too of course. Together is total perfection!
Over here we always seek great flavor. And lots and lots of pumpkin. If you have sweet potato on hand you can try that too.
Aren’t these plates spooky?
Nah….they are just plain cutesy. Slather on some cream cheese or whipped cream and jelly.
I know cream cheese and whipped cream are not vegan. Slather on more peanut butter instead. Now you have PB & J muffins. Happy muffins.
No matter what they are still gluten free.
I used some almond flour in these. That also adds to the flavor and texture. Not to mention it makes them less carb heavy if you care about that stuff.
My mummy mug makes a dark & chilly morning a whole heck of a lot brighter. Not to mention it holds a double sized cup of coffee.
What are your favorite muffins? Do you like muffins for snacks, breakfast or both?
- 1 cup gluten free Oat Flour
- 1 cup blanched Almond Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon fine Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup natural Peanut Butter (I like crunchy, salted)
- 1 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (8 ounces) light unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) unsweetened Pumpkin Purée
- 4 droppers full Vanilla Stevia Drops, adjust to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped Salted Peanuts
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees F with the rack in the middle. Prepare a standard size muffin pan with cooking spray, cupcake liners or some unrefined coconut oil. In a medium bowl whisk together dry ingredients. In another bowl mix together wet ingredients, combine well breaking up any lumps with the back of a spoon. Mix wet and dry and mix together with a spatula until a batter is formed. Add stevia last and adjust to taste. Evenly distribute batter in muffin pan. Top with chopped peanuts. Bake about 25-28 minutes until a toothpick comes out virtually crumb free.
- Allergic to peanuts? Not a problem, use almond butter, cashew butter or your favorite nut butter instead.
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Obsession on MarlaMeridith.com
Gluten Free Muffin Recipe Links