‘Tis the season for peppermint! This cool and creamy shake will delight your tastebuds. You can keep it clean or dirty it up with your favorite holiday cheer….do what you wish.
Spiked or not, sip a creamy milkshake that is also a skinny treat!
If you are anything like me then you crave cold and creamy shakes no matter what the season
When styling, for a split second I was going to top these shakes with crushed candy canes. That would have been pretty and all, but I wanted to keep these beauties sugar free.
I love pomegranate arils (seeds) they are like little gems…
Thankfully I just got a huge shipment of fresh pomegranates from my friends at POM.
They were the perfect finished touch ~ and also have that red + white Christmas feel.
As much as I like pomegranates I LOVE plaid. Really, my closet is full if it. See, this is my new favorite…
I would tell you to leave a Peppermint shake for Santa, but it might melt all over before he gets to your home.
Make sure to put a cloud of Peppermint Vegan Whipped Cream on the top of your shake.
I love flavoring this coconut cream with seasonal favorites. You could also top this shake with my chocolate cream ~ that would be amazing!
What is your favorite drink these days?
Vegan Milkshakes Recipe Links
- Carmel Corn Milkshake The Pursuit of Happiness
- Chai Spiked Pumpkin Milkshake Spa Bettie
- Cherry Pie Milkshakes MarlaMeridith.com
- Creamy Roasted Carrot Coconut Shakes MarlaMeridith.com
- Chocolate Lover’s Skinny Milkshake MarlaMeridith.com
- Goji Banana Shake wishful chef
- Peach Cobbler Milkshake Munchin with Muchkin