Happy Monday….Oh la la! Do I have a super duper healthy smoothie for you!
How was your weekend? Do you need to make up for some, ahem, culinary & cocktail indulgences? Well then this Peruvian Avocado Lemonade Smoothie is all you need to feel like a million bucks.
Or something like that….
I have been having a total blast working with Avocados from Peru.
This smoothie is all at once refreshing, clean, sweet & satisfying. The creamy nature of the avocados makes this feel rich in texture, but certainly light if you are counting calories.
Isn’t the color of this drink gorgeous? It’s a green smoothie that needs to be in everyones recipe box.
Did you know that Peru is heaven on earth for avocados? Why? Because Peru is super close to the Equator their orchards enjoy long sunny days, moderate rain & consistently mild temperatures without risk of harmful freezes. The rich, sandy soil is irrigated by the fresh, pure mountain water.
Let’s all whip up a smoothie & pretend we are taking in that beautiful Peruvian sunshine.
Smoothie Recipe Links
- Avocado Peach Pie Smoothie Connoisseurs Veg
- Blueberry, Peaches & Cream Green Smoothie Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Cherry Limeade Smoothie Minimalist Baker
- Green Smoothie Image Cooking
- Lazy Lady Blueberry Cashew Smoothie Will Frolic For Food
- Paleo Watermelon Berry Smoothie Cook Eat Paleo
Disclosure: I’m working with Avocados from Peru to bring you new recipes & promotions.