Polar Queen, wish you can join me here in Telluride, CO for a few turns. In the mean time you can indulge in this creamy, dreamy cocktail! #4 in my Telluride ski runs cocktail series…. I LOVE winter, more than any other time of the year. People asked why I moved to the mountains. The answer: because I LOVE the mountains & absolutely everything about them. Including heaps of fluffy white powdahhhhhh. The Polar Queen ski run is accessed off of chairlift No. 5. It’s a groomed intermediate run with amazing views of the San Juan Rocky Mountains!
What’s in this pretty, minty cocktail? Patron Silver tequila, half + half, simple syrup Rumplemintz (peppermint schnapps) & a dusting of crushed peppermint stick. Garnish with a mini candy cane.
Holiday Cocktail Recipe Links
- Bourbon Spiked White Hot Chocolate Minimalist Baker
- Incredible Mulled Cider Jamie Oliver
- Kahlua Hot Chocolate Half Baked Harvest
- Rudolphs Tipsy Spritzer Southern Living
- Snickerdoodle Sleigh Ride Martini Dine & Dish
- Winter Cranberry Martini Swooned