Enjoy as a side dish, main course or make a salad like I do…
Sometimes recipes are created and they need to be eaten immediately.
I was on my way out to ski and I was starving. The smell of this gratin baking made me even more hungry. After a quickie photo shoot it was enjoyed.
I added some of my favorite roasted sweet potatoes to my salad.
I have a giant white couch & I shot this and ate it right there on that very couch. Didn’t even make it to the kitchen table. Don’t tell my kids that ’cause they are not allowed to eat on the white couch.
If you don’t have Prosciutto or you can’t find it ~ no worries. Use bacon or ham.
Use your favorite cheese(s) too. I did a mix of sharp white and mild yellow cheddar for this recipe.
No excuses about finding the cauliflower, OK?
I KNOW you can source that. It is pan seared and then roasted. The nutty flavor is irresistible!
What kind of cheese do you think you will put on this?
Cauliflower Recipe Links
- Broccoli Cauliflower Avocado Soup MarlaMeridith.com
- Cauliflower Fried Rice Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Cauliflower Gratin Cookie Monster Cooking
- Indian Cauliflower Pizza Food Fanatic
- Warm Cauliflower Pasta Salad So Hungry I Could Blog
- Whole Wheat Pasta with Spicy Roasted Cauliflower Crispy Bits and Burnt Ends