I eat this popcorn as I type this post. Fistfuls.
Just recently popcorn has become a really BIG hit with me. Past few years I kinda gave up on it. No gnarly breakup or anything, I simply had no craving for it. Well that has changed my friends.
Might have something to do with the fact that now I pop it stove top in oil. The paper bag microwave version is great for fat-free flair, but popping in oil adds so much flavor. Oh boy!
This sweet & crunchy treat is perfect for your sweet Valentine…or for any time at all.
I bet if you serve this to your sweetheart they will be smitten with you this Valentine’s Day. This treat is not sugary and will not turn your sweetie into a sugar crashin’ fool.
Pop this corn in sunflower or unrefined coconut oil.
Toss with some toasted coconut flake, chocolate chips sea salt and vanilla stevia drops.
Some happy crunch I tell ya! Make sure you get some popcorn, coconut and chocolate in every bite.
Hope you have a delicious Valentine’s Day ~ stay tuned for a fun giveaway!
Popcorn Recipe Links
- Bacon Kettle Corn The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Cinnamon Popcorn Bowls Recipe Girl
- Lemon Pepper Popcorn MarlaMeridith.com
- Maple Pumpkin Spice Popcorn MarlaMeridith.com
- Pink Chocolate Popcorn Your Southern Peach
- Truffle Bacon Popcorn FoodieCrush
- Valentine’s Day Popcorn Blissful Domesticity