I love rainbow carrots! They are so beautiful. I hope you like these pretties too ~ ’cause you will be seeing them a lot around here.
Last year I shared a recipe for Roasted Rainbow Carrots 2 Ways: Sweet & Savory. The sweet maple carrot version is what you top this tart with.
With the perfect almond crust you will want to bake 2 at a time. Or 3.
Let’s get a quickie close up at my favorite almond crust…
By the way it is gluten free, grain free and suitable for Paleo lifestyles.
Here are a few more recipes where I use this crust. It is perfect in sweets and savories:
- Banana Creamy Pie
- Coconut Cream Pie with Chocolate Ganache
- Pumpkin Pie Tart
- Rustic Tomato Cheese Margherita Tart
- Very Cherry Tart
You can serve this tart for Easter. With the proper Royal Doulton Bunnykins place settings, of course.
We spent lots of time in the UK as children. Bunnykins were gifted to us by my sweet auntie.
Grab a few forks & someone you love ~ enjoy this sweet tart together.
Tart Recipe Links
- Apple Tart A House in the Hills
- Chocolate Mini Tarts 86 Lemons
- Cranberry Pear Tart with Almond Cream Some the Wiser
- No Bake Lemon and Blueberry Tart My Cute Cakes
- Raspberry and Greek Yogurt Custard Tartlets Anytime Health
- Sweet Potato Tart with Pecans Biscuits of Today