If there is one thing I love about living in ski country it’s the fact I can eat more. Way more.
I am always outdoors & active all day. I crave slightly heavier foods to keep me going on the slopes. Even just walking here you get a workout (living at close to 10,000 feet gets the heart a thumpin’!)
This sweet/savory salad fuels me up and gets me from bump runs to kiddo school pick up with great energy…
Let’s talk about salad. I love combining sweet fruity flavors with tangy dressings.
Smoky bacon always makes everything so much better.
I am happy to share Marzetti Simply Dressed Salad Dressings with you. They have so many wonderful flavors to choose from.
The bacon, sweet pear and berry combo is irresistible!
Give it a go…
- a few handfuls of Salad Greens
- a few strips of crispy Bacon
- fresh Pear slices
- handful of fresh Blueberries
- Salad Dressing (I like Balsamic on this)
- Cook your bacon. Chop it up. Dress salad greens with sliced pear, blueberries and salad dressing.
Salad Recipe Links
- Blood Orange, Red Chard & Stilton Salad Camera and Clementine
- Festive Salad MarlaMeridith.com
- Farro Salad with Blood Orange, Kumquat & Kale Brooklyn Supper
- Grilled Chicken Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette MarlaMeridith.com
- Shaved Apple and Prosciutto Salad The Clever Carrot
- Strawberry and Arugula Salad with Grilled Halloumi The Healthy Foodie