Quinoa Stuffed Pears. A playful recipe I couldn’t wait to share with you.
Dash into your kitchen now and thank me later…
No matter what time of day you decide to have this you will be very pleased you did.
Get yourself some juicy pears.
Make a quick and easy filling with quinoa, coconut oil (or non-vegan ghee), dried fruits, nuts, coconut flake. Got any other ideas? Go ahead and try them out for size.
Be sure to let me know what you come up with. All’s good.
Here are a few more breakfast quinoa recipes you might like:
- Acorn Squash Quinoa Breakfast Porridge
- Fruit and Egg Quinoa Breakfast Parfaits
- Maple Banana Toasted Almond Quinoa
- Quinoa Sweet Potato Breakfast Bake
Quinoa Recipe Links
- Apple and Berry, Walnut Breakfast Quinoa She Bakes Here
- Cranberry Orange Quinoa My Food Diary
- Persimmon Cranberry Breakfast Quinoa Taste Love & Nourish
- Quinoa Au Lait with Spicy Berry Marmalade
- Quinoa Breakfast in a Jar What’s Cooking Good Looking?
- Quinoa Rice Pudding Full Fork Ahead