Quinoa & Shrimp “Fried Rice” There were ohh’s & ahh’s all around the table. There’s something about a fantastic & healthy meal that inspires happy dinnertime conversation & fabulous rounds of giggles. This recipe was a charmer & made for a magical family moment! When I was a kid I used to love diving into the take out container of Chinese fried rice (with lo mein on the side.) These days I’m completely obsessed with quinoa, so I just had to try it instead of rice. Yesterday I was recipe testing & this idea has been burning in my brain. I gave it a go & knew it would be a hit. The great thing is you can prepare it while the kids are at school & re-heat at dinner time. This would also be fabulous & convenient for picnics & lunch boxes. I love when one ingredient can stand in for another & the integrity of a recipe stays the same…and maybe gets even better. That’s exactly what happens here, replacing white rice with quinoa. Click HERE for recipe details. Quinoa Recipes you gotta try!
- Chickpea & Coconut Curry Soup I Love Vegan
- Italian Quinoa Burgers The Merchant Baker
- Quinoa Tabbouleh Two of a Kind Cooks
- Korean BBQ Tofu Bowls with Quinoa Oh My Veggies
- Pizza Quinoa Bites Alidas Kitchen
- Vegan Spicy Black Bean Quinoa Burgers Veganosity