Aren’t salads even more fun when the veggies are cut into bite sized shapes?
In my Matchstick Quinoa & Veggies Power Salad all of the flavors combine perfectly with an Asian style sesame dressing. This is a healthy, vegan take on sesame noodles.
We eat them by the handful & include them in this lunchbox friendly salad.
If you are looking for a way to increase your veggie intake this year ~ these might become your best friend!
My kids loved the light sesame dressing I used in this salad.
This salad is gluten free, dairy free, grain free & vegan ~ but bursting with flavor & great for ya ingredients!
Lunchbox Salad Recipe Links
- 21 Back to School Lunches Kids Will Love Real Simple
- Edamame Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
- Japanese Lunchbox Salad In Pursuit of More
- Lunchbox Couscous Citron Limette
- Lunchbox Couscous Cook Republic
- Orzo Pasta with Roasted Broccoli & Chickpeas MarlaMeridith.com
Disclosure: I’m working with Duda Farm Fresh Foods to share their Radish MiniSticks with you. All thoughts & opinions are my own.