Instead of heavy sweets, I can often satisfy my sweet tooth with something healthy and fruity. I got so excited the other day when I saw stalks of rhubarb at the local market. I bought a few pounds of it and have been making everything under the sun with this ingredient taking center stage. We are loving this simple Rhubarb Applesauce to all kinds of baked goods. Stay tuned for some more delish rhubarb based recipes over the next few weeks.
A lot of folks are sending their kids back to school in just a few weeks (I can’t believe it’s so soon!) This applesauce is a great snack to pack up in the lunchbox too!
More rhubarb recipes to try:
- Creamy Rhubarb Lime Sorbet The Frayed Apron
- French Rhubarb Jam Masala Herb
- Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Cake Nikkis Plate
- Rhubarb Crisp Vintage Kitty
- Vegan Strawberry Rhubarb Muffins The Cheeky Chickpea