It’s no secret that we all like lighter, fresher flavors this time of year. There’s something so satisfying about an entrée salad. Especially when it’s nourishing, filling and completely off the hook tasty! This Salmon Niçoise with Warm Shallot Caper Vinaigrette is our new family favorite.
Feel free to experiment with any other seafood or protein of choice. Look for the freshest catch in your market & run with that. Whenever we can source fresh salmon we don’t resist, nor should you! If you are as active in the summer as we are (hiking, biking, swimming, stand up paddle boarding) then this salad will help to re-fuel your body & soul for the next adventurous outting. Enjoy! xx
Here’s my Facebook Live Niçoise video demo. We had a blast putting this salad together!
More summer salad recipes to try!
- Almond Peach Salad with Peach Vinaigrette Dine and Dish
- Asian Sesame Steak Fajita Salad Life Made Sweeter
- Beet, Avocado & Quinoa Salad with Herb Vinaigrette Coffee & Crayons
- Chopped Chicken Salad with Thai Green Curry Dressing Nude Food Hero
- Easy Greek Pasta Salad As Easy As Apple Pie
- Spicy Sautéed Corn Salad Two of a Kind Cooks