Wow! Where did this week go?! With July 4th behind us it’s time to sit back & relax into these gorgeous summer days. This recipe is a delicious, fuss free dessert thats fits the bill for date night, outdoor soirees and is equally delicious savored watching your favorite TV show (which these days for us has been Billions) If your obsession with summer fruits is already being happily entertained…do yourself a favor & whip up these darn great Roasted Strawberry Apricot Mini Parfaits. Have you ever had roasted fruit before? Adding heat intensifies the flavors and makes for an epic summer treat!
A little goes a long way with this dessert. Lightly sweetened mascarpone goes perfectly with the intensely flavored fruit.
Just a little bit of maple syrup when you roast the fruit will enhance the flavors even more!
Here’s my Facebook Live video demo for this recipe….
More parfait recipes to check out!
- Berry Fig Yogurt Parfait There’s a Cook in my Kitchen
- Blueberry & Peach Parfaits A Saucy Kitchen
- Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding Parfaits Emilie Eats
- Kiwi and Coconut Parfait Move, Nourish, Believe
- Mango, Turmeric Amaranth Parfait Nirvana Cakery
- Red, White, Blue Parfaits Desserts Required